November started on a bullish note with major coins registering double-digit gains within a week until the 8th of November when an unexpected event happened; FTX went bankrupt and as a result, markets crashed!
Thankfully for Sypto, our strategy closed all open positions in no time while coming out unscathed! Our subscribers still manage to have their capital intact with a max drawdown of only up to 5-6%.
Things are improving though! We have entered December with an open position in at least 1 coin i.e. LTC (in Athena Top 10).
Also in November, Sypto opened for early registrations of our much-awaited strategy – ZEUS. It is a Long-Short strategy capable to trade in both bullish as well as the bearish market. To join the waitlist click here
Now you can also earn through our referral program. Book a call to find out more.
- Athena | Update: February’ 23 | Crypto Investment Strategy |February proved to be a mixed bag for the team at Sypto.xyz. While we were […]
- Athena | Update: January’ 23 | Crypto Investment Strategy |As you may already know, January brought new opportunities for crypto investments and Sypto.xyz took […]
- Athena | December Update | Crypto Investment Strategy |December was a quiet month for Sypto subscribers that offered a realty check at two […]
- November Update | Athena | Crypto Investment StrategyNovember started on a bullish note with major coins registering double-digit gains within a week […]
- October Update | Athena | Crypto Investment StrategyAs such October is usually known to be a strong month for Bitcoin and the […]
- September Update | Athena | Crypto Investment StrategySeptember was a crucial month for Sypto as well as the crypto community. It was […]